September 08, 2005

Nate (not just another guy) 6/4/99

I had a crush on him as soon as I saw him. I wasn't sure if he was gay, but I had a feeling he might be. Laci T*** introduced us, It's almost as if fate had something to do with it as well. Nate called that night (6/4) and told me he was gay. I told him the same thing. We chatted for a moment, and we gave each other our phone #'s saying "if you ever need to talk, or (want to) do something to call." He called me the next day and we hung out and talked. As of today (6/9/99) we haven't had any sexual contact. No touch at all. I don't mind.

Is it possible to love a man? Yes! Is it wrong? Who's to say?

I am in love, moreso than anyone else. How can these feelings be from Satan? I am really confused. For the first time in my life I am truly happy.

So what if I've only known him five days! I feel like it's been five years. I don't know how or what he feels for me, but I hope he tells me soon.

5 Comments:

Anonymous home equity line of credit said...

home equity line of credit

5/05/2006 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, do u wanna have some?

8/31/2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Natasha said...

Love is not from Satan.

Giving in to anything that the Lord doesn't want of us-- that temptation is of Satan.

Your problem is thinking of something that makes you feel good and happy and trying to imagine that it's something that Satan wants you to do, instead of thinking that God has a plan for you. In other words, you're thinking in the negative instead of the positive.

It's not so much that same-sex attractions are hideous and unfathomable as they are just not what God wants for you. God has a lot of opinions about stuff, right? Do you think that merely wanting to drink coffee or wine is something Mormons should be ashamed of? If so, I'm in trouble.

Always remember that God doesn't look at you as his child and think you're abhorrent or anything of the like. You're either listening or you're not. That's all. And he loves you either way.

I found your blog by searching "gay mormon" out of curiosity after reading this blog: http://www.gaysdefendmarriage.com/ten-scholars/

It's absolutely fascinating. One particular point made by these scholars of anthropology and sexual history was that until about 1870, homosexuality OR heterosexuality didn't exist. Both practices were pretty common and even in Greek culture where homosexual acts were rampant, there were not people who identified themselves as "gay". This understanding about sexuality shows that it's not an inborn thing. Sexuality is influenced by culture and by psychology.

Too much to write about, really. I hope you'll read it. The writer of the website is ex-gay/bi and is Jewish and is very, very intelligent.

5/16/2009 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you....I struggle myself with some of the same issues....I believe the Bible and I believe that homosexuality is wrong...but I don't hate anyone who lives that way...if I did I would have to hate myself for some of the feelings that I have sometimes...and I have questioned God as to why he would make me this way if He loves me...but I have asked myself the same questions you are asking yourself.

Just remember...however you look at it...you are loved by God...make mistakes...we all will....but never give up Trusting in Him. :)

3/16/2010 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Gay Mormon said...

Hey, why have you not updated your blog in a long time? 99? It had some good potential, and as a Gay Mormon myself, I would love to have this blog updated.

Thanks! :)

9/05/2010 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home