August 22, 2005

Ka-Boom! (Before June '99)

He followed me all the way to our neighborhood. I didn't want him to know where I lived, so I parked on Fallbrook. We talked for a sec, and then we went to the East Chapel where we talked for about 3 hours.

Ben, 25 years old, seemed really nice, but what was I looking for? I don't want sex, but something else. Ben and I went to East Sandy and as usual, one thing led to another, and well, I guess I am lucky. The next morning they found a bomb at the elementary schoool where we had just been.

Is someone watching over me?

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

http://fallbrook4u.comranch home and ranch home Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on ranch home then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about ranch home and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://fallbrook4u.com ranch home and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

1/12/2006 3:16 AM  
Anonymous fallbrook contractors said...

Thinking about Building a House then think about fallbrook contractors , California...
If You need constuction Ideas Visit us and find out about fallbrook contractors...

Building is creating a new life,,,

1/26/2006 1:37 AM  
Anonymous Fallbrook contractors said...

Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Fallbrook contractors and you can see what a little change can create..

1/30/2006 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home