August 20, 2005

Death (sometime between April and June 1999)

Why do I think I am going to die soon? I feel as though my time here on earth is almost over. What happens after death? Are there really kingdoms like we Mormons believe, or have we all been brainwashed?

Be open minded. Heaven/Hell is just as likely as reincarnation. How do "we" know that "we" are right?

I guess we will find out soon. I look for death. I seek him out. His arms reaching out f0r some other man. When is my turn? What will happen to me? Am I damned to Hell? Is there Hell?

3 Comments:

Blogger Patmos said...

not sure if I have read it and don't remember or it is not in any of your post.

do you mind me asking, how old you are?

Patmos

8/21/2005 8:23 AM  
Blogger UT Gay Boy said...

26

8/21/2005 9:31 PM  
Blogger Marlon said...

Hi, I believe that I've seen you on Gay Mormon Boyz, on myspace??? Um...I like your page, and I plan to read it often.

Try reading my last two blog entries. They were things that I discoverd about my uncle...

Also, I left the mormon church and my name has been taken off. I did it this week.

Weird as it sounds, I'm also a pyshic. If you need any help, then contact me for a reading at:

PacificBlue_79@yahoo.com

12/13/2007 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home