August 18, 2005

The Book 3/14/99

4am
- Where have you been?
- I fell asleep just outside the temple grounds.
- I have been worried sick about you!

I told my mom I dropped Melissa off, and afterwards parked outside the Jordan River Temple to think.

- I must have fallen asleep, I awoke, saw what time it was, and sped home as fast as I could.

It wasn't a complete lie, I mean... I dropped Melissa off.

*Kiss*
- Goodbye Melissa, I guess I'll see you Monday.

"Come straight home after you take Melissa home." I remember my mom wanting me to come home, but instead...

I found myself once again cruising State Street alone. I decided only to take 1 pass through exchange place. 'Cause it was getting late + nothing ever happens there anyhow.

Driving through, Chris caught my eye, and I caught his. He followed me to 3rd where I parked my car. He parked a few stalls away, so I got out, locked my car and sat in his.

20 Years old (lies)
Return Missionary
Single
Parents are Mission Presidents (lies)
Mitsubishi

He was nice. We talked very openly for about thirty minutes then he asked if it would be o.k. to drive around. We drove everywhere. Through the avenues, and through the city. At 2:30 he mentioned something about his legs getting tired. We parked near "The Barking Frog."

We are both very active in the church, and we have a lot in common.

- Can I hold your hand?

how the rest of the night would go depended on my answer.

- Sure.

He gave me this journal, which is more than just a journal. It is the complete truth about me.

The book contains my true feelings and thoughts. It holds my secrets and my fantasies. I guess you could say this is my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gay Mormon said...

I must admit: I have thoughts of cruising for guys, but I've never been able to figure out the system. I'm a little denser than most. :) I don't know about you, but I hate -- absolutely hate -- feeling like I have to conceal things all the time. It sucks.

8/18/2005 2:01 AM  
Blogger Marlon said...

Maybe it was an angel???

12/13/2007 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home